Should I or Shouldn't I?

13:34

I wasn't planning on getting serious to write. I had been told that my writing is quite good but I did not think for a second that it was good enough to be publish.

A friend of mine told me today that if I were to publish a book, she will be the first to read it. 

"Trust me, you can write. Just write a story."

I was dumbfounded. "Really? Can you give me an idea on how to write? or what I should write about?"

Una smirked. "I stalked your blog, ya know. But it was mostly on travel. Maybe write something else."

"Fiction?"

"Yeah, that could work."

And we were shush-ed by Aini because we were in the middle of medical presentation and our voices could be heard by the front row.

"Focus guys, focus." 



By the way, I got publish on TripFez online travel magazine. Check it out now.

You Might Also Like

0 comments