Land of Fire & Ice

17:17

Hi


I was supposed to neck-deep in books now as I will be having an oral exam tomorrow but I guess I had enough of that, for now.

Early this year, a friend asked me if I could bring she and her friend from KL to London and Iceland by the time February next year. It was right on our winter break and hey, I got nothing planned so far, so why not.

I've been to London for countless time and only once had I been to the land of fire & ice. I need to do more research on Iceland as I will bring some friends for a road trip around the island. I even called some friends who had been in Iceland for numerous times but still, each of them gave me different advices but there is one that I agreed upon : Iceland is damn expensive.

The first time I was in Iceland, I was only there for four days. I didn't get a chance to explore more as I had limited time to spent. I only got to explore Reykjavik and the places near the city. This time, I will have at least two weeks of vacation days and we planned to use the numbered days wisely.

My friend, Sofe and I has already begun to search for flight tickets, a good place that offer good car rental service and so on. I even drew a small map to pin-point our destinations so that Sofe will get a general idea about Iceland. 

We were planning to cover the whole island in 10 days by a car. I was hoping that it will be an exciting trip to bring some friends with me on a journey. I usually backpacked alone or in a very small group. 

The planning right before iftar

Wish me luck, everyone!

You Might Also Like

0 comments